Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Gizoo, please read these terms and conditions carefully as you agree to be bound by them, whilst using the Gizoo Website.
"Gizoo" is a registered trademark of Serif Europe Ltd. There may well be other trademarks or registered trademarks of respective owners used within this site.
If you create an account on Gizoo Website, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should maintain the confidentiality and secure of your password. If you think it has been used in an unauthorised manner, you should report it immediately.
Gizoo reserves the right to close accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders as appropriate. If we cancel an order, no charge to yourself will be incurred.
At all times we will be doing our utmost to maintain the availability of the site or limit the duration of any downtime. However, due to the nature of the internet we can not guarantee the availability of the site at all times. Maintenance and repairs also have to be undertaken to improve the site which may disrupt our service.
All material, including text, graphics and source code are the copyright of Gizoo or its partners. Any unauthorised use of the materials on this site is strictly prohibited.
Submission of Media
By submitting any materials including images, movies, audio files or written documents to Gizoo, you:
- Warrant that you are entering into these Terms and Conditions of free will and have given them due consideration.
- Warrant that you own all copyright in the submitted materials or that you have full permission from any copyright owner(s) to enter into this agreement on their behalf.
- Free of any payment, royalty or fee of any kind, hereby grant Gizoo an irrevocable licence to use the submitted materials in their current or any edited or modified form in any way as Gizoo sees fit. Usage may include but will not be limited to use on the Gizoo web site and in other Gizoo publicity materials on a worldwide basis.
- Agree that we have the right but not the obligation to use the name you submit in conjunction with the submitted materials and that we have no obligation to display or include any copyright, credits or other notices when using them.
- Accept and understand that we reserve the right to not use the materials without explanation.
- Hereby fully indemnify Gizoo against any and all claims of any nature that arise as a result of any breach by you of any of these Terms and Conditions or any warranty offered by you under these Terms and Conditions.
Product Pricing and Availability
We have a competitive pricing policy where we monitor our competitors and deliver you very competitive prices.
All prices shown on site include applicable VAT rate.
All products are available at the time of purchase unless you are pre-ordering when the product will be made available as soon as possible after the time of purchase.
You can pay for your order by credit card, debit card or PayPal. We currently accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Delta and Switch/Solo.Gizoo will only take payment when the goods have been despatched.
For all details regarding delivery please refer to our Delivery page
For all details regarding Returns please refer to our Returns Page
Voucher codes can only be used to pay for goods and not delivery charges, unless otherwise stated as part of a promotion. Vouchers can't be used in conjunction with any other offers. Unless otherwise stated each code can only be used once per customer and is not transferable to anyone else. Gizoo may alter the period of time a voucher is valid for without giving prior notice. Where a voucher code is used by an unauthorised individual Gizoo reserve the right to cancel the order.
Recycling Electonic Goods (WEEE)
Further information please click here.